The Veer Chair – with its functional clarity, its design permeable to light and air, is suitable as a sensitive addition to architecture or to provide a pleasant contrast in a natural setting.
The user-friendly design offers several diverse and comfortable positions for the person resting on the bench. A distinct feature of the Veer chair is the horizontal surface at the end of its backrest. It is positioned at just the right height to support your arm while holding a phone, a book, or a coffee cup. Furthermore, rounded tubular forms have been used in the design of Veer, which amplifies the familiarity of the living room sofa and adds homely comfort to public spaces. Veer brings life to every public space, creating dynamic and lively places.
Veer family products are available in three standard widths: the classic park bench width, which has a sofa-like effect due to Veer’s characteristic shape; the armchair size, which offers versatile options for placing furniture in the landscape; and the intermediate twin size (lovechair), which is ideal both for spreading out alone and for sharing secrets with a loved one. Click here to see more product from Veer family.
Extery urban furniture helps to create vibrant outdoor spaces, bringing life and sparkle to any public space. Park bench Veer offers just that “something” to make public space more attractive and inviting.
Elevate the beauty and functionality of your outdoor space and choose the Veer seating family for your next urban project!
- The horizontal end table of the backrest, wood with a special profile, the precise angles of the backrest and the seat ensures comfortable lounging on the armchair.
- Streamlined, soft forms that let light and air through, and hidden fasteners make the product aesthetically pleasing.
- Different, but mutually supportive products of the Veer seating family offer new possibilities for space creation.
- The hot-dip galvanized and powder-coated steel frame and high-quality, knot-free wooden material makes the product very resistant to weather and use.
- Extery quality without compromise - harmonious design, carefully selected materials and engineering considered to the last detail.
- Anchored to a firm foundation.
- Freestanding on a firm base.