park bench Haru SET01
Haru is a modular spatial network that unfolds over the square and turns it into an actively used space. It is a barrier that does not interrupt, but absorbs life into itself, thus creating a new active urban space. Whether you’re alone or with others, the Haru bench system provides an open-ended seating solution without specific constraints. Haru is infinite, able to grow from a single molecule into an infinite network.
The park bench system symbolizes versatility, where expressive design transcends traditional seating boundaries. A network of seats and tables, where all planes are at the same height, the variability of the materials allows the user to choose how to use the product to their liking. The user himself decides, Haru does not limit.
Park bench set Haru SET01 consists of two seating modules, one table module and from two jointers. The entire set can be changed and grown as desired.
See also other ready-made modular park bench Haru sets here.
- The modular solution allows you to combine endlessly different solutions.
- The plane with the same height of the seats and tables also allows the table to be used as a seat.
- Evokes more versatile use of urban space and revitalization of urban non-places.
- Table tops are made from 100% recycled material.
- No visible fixing materials on the top surfaces.
- The hot-dip galvanized steel frame and high-quality, knot-free wooden material makes the product very resistant to weather and use.
- Extery quality without compromise- harmonious design, carefully selected materials and engineering considered to the last detail.
- Anchored to a firm foundation.
- Free-standing on a firm foundation.