The table Reidi belongs to a bigger urban furniture family. The products belonging to the Reidi family have a simple design and the strong sheet metal located on the sides of the product allows perforation of various graphic elements on the product. Imitate nature’s patterns or community symbols on the leg of the table. Each product in the family can be exactly the face of your project.
The metal construction is made out of durable 10 mm thick hot-dip galvanized sheet metal, and the wooden parts can be chosen from thermo-treated ash, tropical wood or Siberian larch.
For underground hidden installation it is also possible to choose an extended leg.
- Diverse picnic sets can be combined with different benches and tables from the Reidi family.
- Different patterns and symbols can be perforated on the strong sheet metal legs.
- The metal structure of the table frame is made of 10 mm steel sheet.
- Stable and durable.
- Hot-dip galvanized and powder coated steel parts grant superior corrosion resistance and aesthetics.
- Extery quality without compromise- harmonious design, carefully selected materials and engineering considered to the last detail.
- Anchored to a firm foundation.
- With an extended leg into the ground.