park bench Tiide, without backrest
Park bench Tiide is the little ‘rascal’ in the Extery urban furniture collection, created to bring fresh and new opportunities to the arsenal of a city planner or a landscape architect. With Tiide everything is different: round shapes and soft bends as well as lustful proportions. A little flirt with Bauhaus and the design techniques of contemporary furniture design that rarely make it to the more conservative urban furniture domain will surely catch your eye. The elaborately finished diagonal planking will stick out in details. The steel edges confine the wooden surfaces with precision and conviction.
Tiide is playful and friendly on the outside, but robust on the inside.
There are six elements in the product family that, independently or in groups, will provide a fresh and unique accent to the public space.
- Friendly on the outside, but robust on the inside.
- Makes the surroundings unique and outstanding.
- The steel edges confi ne the wooden surfaces with precision and conviction.
- No visible fixing materials on the top surfaces of the wooden parts ensure a pleasing look and feel of the products.
- Possibility to create many diff erent playful sets as Tiide seat is one of the six elements in the family.
- Anchored to a firm foundation.
- Anchored to the substructure laid into the ground.